Cut Opening Free 2019
Cut Opening Free for Autodesk® Revit® automatically creates openings in building constructions where Revit MEP line-based elements (ducts, pipes, cable trays, conduit, etc.) intersect walls, floors, or ceilings. This extension manages the creation of openings using Revit „Interference Check“ results.
- Automatically creates openings where ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings.
- Adds opening offset if needed.
- User can change the type and shape of opening.
- Cut offset and shape of opening can be locked.
- Edit/delete existing openings if needed.
Cut Opening Free is a free app. The activation code is sent via email.
By downloading the Cut Opening Free App, you will also receive our TOOLS4BIM Dock. The Dock gives you the option to install additional Revit add-ons developed by AGACAD. These other Revit extensions cover a range of industries, including Metal & Wood Framing, Ventilated Facades, Curtain Walls & Panels, Precast Concrete, MEP, and more.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).