Description: This tool is designed to extract revision schedules from all sheets of an Autodesk® Revit® project and export it to an Excel spreadsheet. This excel includes document number, title, scale, issued revisions with the corresponding dates and the current revision. It also contains project information such as project name, number and project address.
Features of Revision Extractor:
1. Great tool to keep track of revisions issued for each document in the project.
2. List all documents in the project along with corresponding revisions.
3. Shows current revision (the latest issued revision) along with its date of issue in a separate column.
4. Give the option to select a date range to view revisions issued in that period of time.
5. Export document register report to Excel.
6. Minimize hours and manual errors while creating document register.
Really good app, can we plaese have a 2019 version?
An incredibly useful addin for tracking revisions/revision clouds on sheets. It is very useful and easy to create a revision index in excel with this. Thanks Shilpi!
Must have app.
We have more than 300 drawings in the project and it was very difficult to keep updating revisions and dates manually in excel file. This simple app can save lot of time and human error while creating drawing register and Its free J
So convenient to keeping up to date with drawings. great app.
This app helped us improving our Doc controlling and reduced the amount of human error in genrating drawing registers.