The plugin enables the user to export Autodesk® Revit® files directly from inside Revit to OBJ files. SimLab OBJ exporter supports exporting textures created inside Revit.
What is the Obj File format?
- OBJ is a geometry definition file format first developed by (Wavefront Technologies) for its Advanced Visualizer animation package.
- The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
- For the most part, it is a universally accepted format.
Why should you get a Plugin From SimLab?
- Great support for materials and textures.
- The speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions.