The Autodesk® Revit® keynote system is a powerful way to quickly document information within a project, but the text files used by the system are difficult to edit and are easy to break... until now. Keynote Manager + gives the user a keynote palette directly within Revit with simple, intuitive editing controls. Some of the top features of Keynote Manager + include:
- Simple editing in a tree, no worrying about broken keynote links.
- Option to host your keynotes in the Revolution Design cloud (additional cost for cloud access) to share notes on BIM360 files and/or distributed teams.
- Automatic distributed backup of text files.
- Comment on keynotes and track comment history and completion status by username.
- Link to external locations and files.
- Automatically update Revit keynote parameters when key values are changed.
To start a free 30-day trial, simply install the app, start, and select 'Start Trial'!
For additional information and example videos, see