General Usage Instructions
1. Select element or elements in main document.
2. Submit create note and you can see the window with the screenshot and information fields. You can add your values to the fields "Recipient" and "Sender" for future use.
3. After creating your first markup you can use it. Find the element in the model and get 3D section box. In the Screenshot you can see the detail view,and resize the image.
4. File has comments for collaboration.
5. File note can save and share.
6. Different files can merge to the single file.
7. Export to Excel with all information (screenshot, comments, status...)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Bug fixRevit 2018|