Convert Text To TagWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
This application allows Revit users to convert TextNote to tag automatically by following below steps:
- Select button:
- TextNoteToTagCurve to apply command for CurveLocation elements such as Wall, pipe, framing...
- TextNoteToTagPoint to apply for PointLocation elements such as column, isolated foundation...
- TextNoteToTagBoundary to apply for Boundary elements such as floor, ceiling, slab...
- Select elements
- A dialog will appear with below information:
- "Set to parameter" Combobox: You have the option to select what parameter will be mapped with TextBox
- "Split TextNote Options" panel: You have the option to get a full text or just a specific part of the text.
- "Tag at TextNotes" checkbox: Check if you want to place Tag at the positions of Texts.
- Select your wanted option and Click OK.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The trial with full functions of 30 days will be active immediately after installing the tool.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Upgrade to be compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021.|