Express Family AutoAlignWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. To select the Revit family in the plan view.
- If you select an element and execute the command, the same element as the selected element category will be selected subsequently.
- If more than one is selected, the category of the selected family is selected, even if different.
2. To select the AutoAlign icon on the ribbon menu in Revit.
- Left: Aligns the selected elements to the left.
- Center: Aligns the selected elements to the center.
- Right: Aligns the selected elements to the right.
- Top: Aligns the selected elements to the top.
- Middle: Align the selected elements in the middle
- Bottom: Align the selected elements in the bottom
- Vertical Equal: Aligns the selected elements with the same spacing on the Y-axis.
- Horizontal Equal: Aligns the selected elements with the same spacing on the X-axis.
3. The selected family is retained so you can use the continue align command.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply run the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Revit 2021 version support - Alignment of TextNote with the reader|
|- Align by the first selected element. - Maintains the elbow of the tag element with the leader. - Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when selecting.|
|Supports Revit 2020 version|
|Initial release on Autodesk App Store.|