Batch Apply Shared Parameters to batch of RVT fileWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run the tool.
- Select the folder which contains the Autodesk® Revit® files
- Select the location in which you need to save the new files
- Select the shared parameter txt file which contains your parameters.
- Select the group which you need to bind all of its parameters.
- Select if you want to define this parameter as a type or instance parameter.
- Select the categories in which you will define the parameter under it.
- Press OK.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support Contact: BIM_S_S@YAHOO.COM
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The tool will add shared parameters to all modeling categories and also the new update will include (sheets and views) categories.|