Megara Levels SafeGuardWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Plugin automatically protects all levels on any opened Autodesk® Revit® projects.
- When you try to delete a level, the plugin gives a notification with an option then to cancel the action.
- Plugin opens a new window asking you where you want to move the elements on the level you want to delete.
- Choose a new level to automatically process elements and move them, or simply close the window and do what you want yourself.
- If the plugin does the work automatically, it also creates a 3D view for you focusing on the level you want to delete. e.g: level3_Safeguard, check this view always before taking the action to unprotect a level and delete it.
- You can always open the Plugin from the main menu and choose to protect a new drawn level or unprotect an existing level to be able to delete it.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
On some cases you may need to trim system families that go up and down like cable tray, an example is shown in the video included on this page.
|Version Number||Version Description|