ElumTools 2022Win64, English
Lighting Analysts, Inc.
ElumTools™ is a fully integrated lighting calculation and visualization Add-in for Autodesk® Revit®.
General Usage Instructions Screenshots Installation/Uninstallation Known Issues Contact Version History
General Usage Instructions
- Validate lighting fixtures families in ElumTools Luminaire Manager:
- Assign photometric sources to your Lighting Fixture families (if not already there)
- Correct source position if necessary
- Verify Lumens and Watts
- Add Light Loss Factors
- Prepare materials for lighting calculations in ElumTools Materials Manager:
- Check surface reflectances and colors for Walls, Ceilings, Floors and “Map” if necessary
- Check surface type for transparent and transmissive surfaces
- Add calculation grids for point-by-point illuminance:
- Add calculation points to workplane or floor using the ElumTools Add Points command
- Place additional points on other surfaces as desired using ElumTools Add Points Planar Face command
- Calculate Rooms, Spaces, Areas, Regions, and/or Views.
- Use these to determine which portion of the model to consider for analysis.
- View the results
- Interact with the visualization to understand the lighting effect, try using the Pseudocolor mode to quantify illuminance on every surface
- Navigate to the appropriate Revit view you want to see the point-by-point information displayed, then use the ElumTools View Results command to see the values.
- Experiment with Revit’s Analysis Visualization Framework (AVF) for point display by selecting the View Properties, Default Analysis
- Schedule Statistics
- Build a Revit schedule using the built in command.
ElumTools is installed from the MSI-based installer. It can be uninstalled from the Windows control panel.
|Version Number||Version Description|
See our website for the latest changes.