Wall Type ScheduleWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select Wall Types, use the filters as required.
- Select filename
- Confirm Export
Auto save settings:
The program settings, including page format, font, language, are automatically saved after export or preview. This enables the user to quickly generate a new report with the previously saved settings.
Wall selections can be saved as named and loadable setups.
- Run the supplied installer
- Introduce the serial number in case you have a desktop license
- Confirm the installation settings
- The plugin is now available to run inside Revit.
- Close all Revit sessions.
- Run the uninstaller from the installation directory or from the shortcut in the Windows program menu.
- Confirm the uninstallation
- The program is then uninstalled.
Tips for perfect looking reports:
- Choose a page size and orientation that allows your report to fit naturally.
- Select font size for headers and body that do not overlap the cell edges.
- To avoid strange-looking long words that overlap borders, break those words with hyphens.
- Use the new column width adjustability, that allows you to manually set columns narrower or wider, making your table look excellent!
Licenses and Pricing
Reports are sold online as floating, perpetual and subscription licenses. Please browse and buy, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the wall type schedule webpage of Archigrafix webstore. Payment is processed via our partner Paypal: all major credit cards accepted.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added auto updater to download and install the last version. Otherwise the plugin in unchanged.|