homeAR ConnectWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open the project you wish to export to homeAR.
- Navigate to a 3D view.
- Ensure the view contains only the content you wish to export. Hide any redundant geometry e.g. terrain, temporary assets etc.
- Go to the homeAR tab in your ribbon and press "Upload".
- If you do not have a homeAR account you can select "No" and signup with a valid email address. Otherwise click "Yes" and sign-in with your existing account.
- Enter your email address in the provided field and your model will submitted to homeAR.
- You will receive an email when it has been processed and is ready to view.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Select a plan from the panel on the right. If the desired plan is not visible, use the search field above.
- Press "Upload".
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version 1.4 Bug fixes.|
|Version 1.3 Support for more image formats. Various bug fixes.|
|Version 1.2 Can create new plans. Bug fixes.|
|Version 1.1 Added Support for Revit 2023 and 2021. Can upload to homeAR directly from Revit.|