Where is my element?Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Find a view where you can see your element.
2. Select the element
3. Start the app
4. From the drop down, select the view where you want to look for your element and press Show.
5. The app will display information about the ways the element is hidden.
6. Press Unhide to perform the operations required to show the element.
7. You are taken to the view and the element is selected.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk® Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This app uses the Autodesk entitlement API. This means all users using this app need to be logged in.
There are some ways of hiding an element where we can find the element, but not unhide it automatically for you. In this case the method of manually unhiding it will be displayed.
One of these are when the workset that the element resides in is closed. In this case the user needs to manually open the workset.
|Version Number||Version Description|