Wall Joins PlusWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Select a wall involved in the join to be edited, clicking near the end of the wall with the join.
- A dialog will appear, listing the walls involved in this join.
- Selecting a wall with the list will highlight the wall within the design.
- The wall join order can be changed by moving each wall up and down with the list of priorities using the Up and Down buttons.
- The join type can be changed between butt, miter and square off.
Where the join occurs in the middle of a wall with no vertical edge to join to, that wall must have the highest join priority, and the join type must be a butt joint.
Where the join occurs in the middle of a wall and at a vertical edge within that wall, the join can be edited as normal.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- It is only possible to change the type of a join and the order in which the walls join. Adding or removing a wall from a join still requires dragging wall ends into and out of the join. The current Autodesk® Revit® API associates wall joins with wall ends. This means that:
- A wall join that occurs in the middle of a wall can only be edited by selecting one of the other walls in this join.
- A wall join that does not occur at the end of any wall (e.g. intersecting walls with openings of non-rectangular profiles) cannot be edited.
|Version Number||Version Description|