LTM® - Landscape Terrain ModellerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The LTM® plug-in contains:
Functions to modify floors:
- Create Sub Element by typing slope – point out the start and endpoint.
- Create Sub Element by typing slope – point out the start and endpoint with the endpoint on a different floor.
- Match Sub Element by aligning Sub Elements (with or without offset) in two floors sharing edges.
- Adjust Sub Elements – adjust all sub-elements in a selected area.
- Sub Elements in Real Level – set the sub-elements in reel levels and not relative to the floor level.
- InFill floor – Create/update a floor inside an opening on another floor.
- Unify Slope – extending a slope between two points and a third point.
- Match Floor to Grading – adjust the floor to match the corners of a grating.– Find Coordinate – creating a cross with coordinates at a specific coordinate.
- Spot Elevation – creating Spot elevation on selected floors.
- Slope Texts – creating slope texts on selected floors.
Functions to create Filled Regions attached to floors:
- Create a Filled Region – create a filled region with the same shape as the floor.
- Clone Filled Region – clone filled regions from another view and preserve the connection to the floor.
- Update Filled Regions – if the shape of the floor is changed all filled regions will adjust to the new shape.
- Update by Selection – the selected filled region is updated.
- Cut/Fill SubSoil - calculate cut/fill volume between floors and toposurface.
- Import Model Lines - import model lines from DWG, in the right level and linestyle.
- Change style & elevation - match line style and elevation.
- Offset Lines – create contour lines between 2 selected lines.
- Elevation texts – place texts on the selected contour lines showing the Z Value.
- Elevation info – showing the Z Value or place a text on the selected line.
- Create toposurface – Create toposurface on selected model lines.
- Toposurface to Floor – create a floor from the information in a Toposurface.-Building on Toposurfaces - Move buildings to the right level on the toposurface.
The LTM® plug-in is a powerful tool for anyone working with the landscape in Revit, allowing the user to unleash the full potential of Revit when it comes to landscape architecture.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The functions will only work on Floors.
Floors and openings must only be created in one closed loop.
Floors with complex geometric forms can cause LTM not to compute.
Some Topographies with complex forms can make it impossible to create the floor or edit the floor boundaries. Alternatively, these can be divided using Split Surface to avoid very large complex floors.
Some Openings with complex forms or too many edges can make it impossible to create InFill floors.
The DWG file used in the function Import Model must NOT be scaled inside Revit
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New Functions: InFill Floor, Tools for working with Contour Lines, Cut/Fill Calculations on subsoil, Buildings on Toposurface|
|Slope changed A negative number will create a decreased slope & Positive number will create an increased slope. Create Filled Region improved to handle "Donut Shapes" Find Coordinat improved|
|Version 3.0 3 funktions added, Find Coordinate, Spot elevations & SlopeTexts|
|Version 2.0 featuring Adjust Sub Elements & Sub Elements in real Levels. Toposurface to floor function improved.|
|Version 2.0 featuring Adjust Sub Elements & Sub Elements in real Levels.|