LTM® - Landscape Terrain ModellerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The LTM® plug-in contains:
Functions to modify floors:
· Create Sub Element by typing slope – point out the start and end point.
· Create Sub Element by typing slope – point out the start and end point with the endpoint on a different floor.
· Match Sub Element by aligning Sub Elements (with or without offset) in two floors sharing edges.
· Adjust Sub Elements – adjust all sub-elements in a selected area.
· Sub Elements in Reel Level – set the sub-elements in reel levels and not relative to the floor level.
· Unify Slope – extending a slope between two points and a third point.
· Match Floor to Grading – adjust the floor to match the corners of a grading.
· Top surface to Floor – create a floor from the information in a Top surface.
. Find Coordinate - creating a cross with coordinates at a specific coordinate
. Spot Elevation - creating Spot elevation on selected floors
. Slope Texts - creating slope texts on selected floors
Functions to create Filled Regions attached to floors:
· Create a Filled Region – create a filled region with the same shape as the floor.
· Clone Filled Region – clone filled regions from another view and preserve the connection to the floor.
· Update Filled Regions – if the shape of the floor is changed all filled regions will adjust to the new shape.
· Update by Selection – the selected filled region is updated.
The LTM® plug-in is a powerful tool for anyone working with the landscape in Revit, allowing the user to unleash the full potential of Revit when it comes to landscape architecture.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Floors and openings must be created in one closed loop only.
Floors with complex geometric forms can cause that LTM will not compute.
Some Topographies have a form that makes it impossible to create the floor.
They can advantageously be divided by split Surface to avoid very large floors
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Slope changed A negative number will create a decreased slope & Positive number will create an increased slope. Create Filled Region improved to handle "Donut Shapes" Find Coordinat improved|
|Version 3.0 3 funktions added, Find Coordinate, Spot elevations & SlopeTexts|
|Version 2.0 featuring Adjust Sub Elements & Sub Elements in real Levels. Toposurface to floor function improved.|
|Version 2.0 featuring Adjust Sub Elements & Sub Elements in real Levels.|