3DSync ProWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Create or Open a Revit project that includes multiple views.
2. Make sure that the active view is a plan view.
3. Click on the button "Create And Sync" (Add-ins Tab >> 3D Sync Panel >> Create And Sync) to create the 3d view and the section views.
4. Open the views you want to Synchronize and Click on the button "Create And Sync" (Add-ins Tab >> 3D Sync Panel >> Create And Sync) to manually synchronize the opened views.
5. Click on the button "Sync : On" (Add-ins Tab >> 3D Sync Panel >> Auto : On) to turn on the real time synchronization between the opened views.
6. Click on the button "Sync : Off" (Add-ins Tab >> 3D Sync Panel >> Auto : Off) to turn off the real time synchronization between the opened views.
7. Click on the button "Settings" ( Add-ins Tab >> Settings Panel >> Settings) to choose the synchronisation period.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|-Add Revit 2022 support. -Add a track bar to allow the user to control the synchronisation speed.|
|-Call the entitlement only once to improve the performance. -Fix view sheet bug.|
|-Add the entitlement to the app. -Minor bug fixes.|
|First public release.|