Sort Mark 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Sort Mark is a powerful Autodesk® Revit® add-on that makes sorting and modifying element data fast and easy.
- Detect and renumber grid geometry.
- Automatically renumbers grids after they have been changed in the project.
- Renumber any Revit elements — Doors, Windows, Beams, Columns, Pipes, etc. — in various ways.
- Writes swing direction for doors into door properties.
- Writes flip/mirror orientation for selected elements.
- Recalculates shared X, Y, Z cooridnates.
- Create new shared parameters.
- Option to save numbering settings under separate name.
- Option to sort elements in ascending/descending order.
Install or uninstall Sort Mark according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock 2020’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020.|