Sort&Cope 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Sort&Cope provides a set of tools for coping structural framing elements in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Cope all beams connected to the selected beam.
- Cope all beams intersecting to the selected beam.
- Cope selected beam that intersects other beams.
- Cope beams connected to beams from both sides.
- Cope beams connected to structural columns.
- Cope truss elements.
- Change predefined coping distance with new distance value.
- Remove all copings from the selected beam(s), if needed.
Install or uninstall Sort&Cope according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App Store.
Double click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock 2020’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|