General Usage Instructions
The Set of Tools General Instructions:
1. Connect to: Selecting the nearest point of the connector from a MEP Element with another selection of another Element and they are moved and connected
2. Connect By: Selecting the nearest point of the connector from a MEP with another selection of another Element then a selection of Pipe/Duct/Tray/Conduit to use between both connectors then the second element will move orthogonally to the first element then it will be connected.
3. Disconnect From: Selecting the nearest point of the connector from a MEP Element with another selection of another Element and they will be disconnected
4. Match Curve: Selecting Main Pipe/Duct and then any other selection will give it the same level & offset from that level.
5. Connect Pipes: Selecting the Main pipe with a branch that is in another Level and a vertical pipe will be connecting them either with a tee or elbow.
6. Splitter: Splitting The Pipes into equal distances and leaving certain spool lengths, or moving already made pipe segments into the same pipe length.
7. Fire Size: Sizing any Fire network piping according to Hazard
8. Flipper: to Flip any selected Elements that can Flip
9. Lines to Wires: to Convert selected Detail Lines to Wires and connect to the nearest selected Lighting Fixture/Device
10. Change Ashrae: Selection a Duct Fitting parameter to copy its value of ashrae fitting database and it will set it to the selection, or select a parameter to set its values for numbering the points
11. Join Intersect: Joining any selected Walls/Floors/Columns/Beams.
12. Measure: to measure between any two points and also get accumulated Distance
13. Element ID: Getting Linked Element ID & Coping it to Clipboard.
14. Rotate SB: Selection of a Face Linked/Local to rotate the section box.
15. Orient View: Selection of a Face Linked/Local to orient the view to it.
16. Viewer: Selection of any group of elements Linked/Local then they can be viewed on a floor planed with zoom or viewed on a 3D view or a new 3D view
17. Transfer Parameters: to Transfer Shared Parameters between Linked Files.
18. Copy Values: Selection of any group of elements Linked/Local then any parameter value can be copied to any other parameter or to set all parameters with input text
19. To Excel: Export any Schedule to Excel.
20. To Revit: Export any Schedule to Excel then Edit and save Excel then apply changes from Excel in text parameters only
21. Extract Data: Selection of any group of elements Linked/Local then Parameter values can be viewed in the schedule and extracted to Excel.
22. Created by: My Information
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
For any queries, E-Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The First Version|