General Usage Instructions
PAD is ideal during the design process of any project large or small as it provides insight into your projects room and area schedules as you consider your client requirements.
Unlike Autodesk® Revit® inbuilt scheduling, PAD allows you to cross-examine your design with your client's requirements at any time while the project evolves.
- With your project open in Revit, open PAD under the Appiture ribbon and press PAD. Once open, you will see a window requiring you to indicate the "Room" and "Area" parameters you want to reference within the dashboard.
- Select the relevant Phase of your "Rooms" (such as "For Construction") then select the Room parameter you want to filter by (such as Name, Number or your own unique parameter like Department).
- Next, select the Area Scheme to reference (such as "Gross Building") then select the Area parameter you want to filter by (such as Name, Type or your own unique parameter like “Calculated”).
- Once satisfied, complete the rest of the instruction in the window and proceed by clicking Confirm.
- PAD will then open and here the user can select which Levels they want to include in the Dashboard, specify which levels are typical of others, select the Rooms and Areas to show up in the dashboard (for example "1 BED" under "Residential" Room types). This information then collates at the bottom for the user to then compare against their client requirements.
This information is indicated also in the adjacent charts to visually audit the project.
At this point the user can save this file, load in a previous version, Export to excel, Print to PDF or Update the dashboard with amendments done in Revit since the app was opened.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release. Please feel free to leave your review and comments so we can make this best software for you and your company.|