Visibility Rebar In ViewWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Solid Rebar View: It should be executed while in an active view of type 3D view, and all reinforcements visible in the active view, will change their visibility status to solid rebar and unobscured.
2. Visibility Rebar: Execute the command while in a 3D view, then activate or deactivate the visibility options:
- Set Solid
- Set Unobscured
then indicate the type of selection:
- Concrete: Select the host elements that contain a reinforcement.
- Rebars: Select reinforcements.
- All view: Select all reinforcements in the active view.
- All Model: Select the reinforcements of the entire model
then select the "OK" button.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Company Name: QC Ingenieros SAC
Company URL: https://www.qcingenieros.com
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- It is not necessary to log into revit. - Upgrading icon design.|
|Modify the selection status of area reinforcements.|
|Resolution of conflicts with other applications|