General Usage Instructions
The add-in has 2 main functions :
1) Warnings function :
- This function will help you show all of the warnings of your project. You can select which project you want to show if there is more than one
- You can hide or unhide the warnings which are not important. You can group, save selection or show in 3D view the elements which belong to the warning.
2) Chart function :
- This function will make the chart to show all the warnings. The chart has 3 types: Pie, Doughnut and Bar.
- The chart can export to picture, or to Excel depending on your purpose.
- The customer can add a note on the chart and save their work to file.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The add-in needs to have an active license. The customer has 30 days to use after the purchase until the active window will appear prompting the customer to input the license code.
Please send me the request code which you can get from the add-in and, I will send the license key by email.
** The license code can not transfer to another PC **
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Original version - Support Revit 2020|