Sheet Set Manager (Trial)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the Sheet Set Manager button in Bimodel panel.
- Click on New button to create a new sheet set.
- In the opened window, select the parameters you need from the left list and click on the ">>" button. Then click on the OK button.
- Now you should filter the shown table based on the value of selected parameters. Then click on the Create button.
- Give a new name in the prompted dialog. So a new set will be created with the given name and from the filtered sheets in the table.
- In addition, you could save, save as, rename, or delete a sheet set in the main window. This part has similar functionality with Revit Print Manager, the difference is that a "Hide un-check" button is embedded in this window.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Visit our website here: http://www.bimodel.fr
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatibility with Revit 2021.|