Wood Framing Wall 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Wood Framing Wall extension for Revit contains several modules that make framing wood walls fast and easy.
- Smart Walls Revit addon is for managing walls in Revit
- rapidly disassemble layers into different wall types
- fully control joins and gap distances
- split walls into separate panels with predefined settings
- insert gravity points
- export to Excel
- Cut Opening Revit plugin creates openings with fire safety components throughout a Revit model where MEP intersects with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams, and columns. Also creates openings with special holding details for structural beams.
- Sort Mark tool renumbers Revit elements and detects and renumbers grids.
Install or uninstall Wood Framing Wall according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double-click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock [year]’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
For assistance with Wood Framing Wall, visit the E-HELP page via the Dock or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (weekends excluded).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|