Revision ExtractorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Steps to create document register using revision extractor app:
1. Go to "Revision Extractor" ribbon icon under add Ins tab
2. Select filters:
- Select From and To revision dates - Enter a date range if need to see all revisions issued between that range of dates, otherwise select All Revision dates button to view all revisions issued for each document in the project.
- From the drop-down Select Grouping Parameter for sheet categorization. This should be the parameter used for in the Revit project for sheet grouping
- Provide Sheet Prefix in the text box if a part of sheet numbering has been added as a prefix in the label of the title block otherwise leave that blank if no prefix has been used. The added text will appear as a prefixed to the sheet number.
- Include Revision Description -Tick or untick the revision description box to include or exclude the revision description for each revision in the sheet.
- Press Ok to view the document register
- Click Export to Excel button to export the report in the form of an excel spreadsheet.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
email this email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|