See PerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1) Add terms to search for using the text box and buttons at the top of the form. You can also load a pre-existing set using the "Load Search Set" button.
2) Click the "Search" button. You can also save the search set if you would like.
3) If there are any results, they will be added to the "Matches" box. At this point, you can refine your results by selecting the Filter buttons above the columns.
4) When you're ready, click the "Export" button. Only the row items with a checkmark in the "Export" column will be exported.
5) Send the exported text file to your desired consultant via email or however you wish.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Currently no known issues.
|Version Number||Version Description|