Yulio JumpWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open the Yulio Jump plugin from the Add-Ins tab in Revit.
- Sign in with your Yulio account. If you don't yet have an account, click here for your 30 day free trial.
- Load your Revit project. Note: You will need at least one Scene defined to create a VR project.
- Open the Yulio Jump plugin again.
- Use the default settings for Render With, Lighting Model, and Yulio Folder. You can experiment with these settings later.
- Select the scene(s) you would like to include in your VR project.
- Enable Add Navigation Hotspots to automatically generate point-to-point navigational hotspots between your scenes (requires line of sight).
- Select Add Floorplan to automatically add floor-plan-based navigation to your VR project.
- Click Create Project.
Processing will take from a few minutes to tens of minutes depending on the project's complexity.
As soon as your project is ready, you will receive an email to the account you used to sign in.
Tap the link in the email to explore your ready-to-share VR project!
Download the getting started guide here for more details and options, including how to publish AR objects directly from Revit!
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Download and install the Yulio for Revit plugin. If this is your first time using the plugin, you will need to log in using the email address linked to your Yulio account. If you don't have a Yulio account, go to www.yulio.com and sign up for a 30-day free trial, then launch the plugin and sign in with the email address and password you used to create your Yulio account.
- Some RPCs may not be exported from Revit 2024 projects.
|- Added option to sign in with email and password. - Added option to automatically send completed projects to bound VR headsets. - Improved UI scaling for a broader range of monitor resolutions. - Improved automatic navigation / AR hotspot location placement. - Addressed issue where cameras were not exported if they were renamed after settings were saved. - Addressed issue with camera hotspot position on the rotated floor plan. - Addressed issue with missing bump map for prism schema materials. - Addressed issue with camera order mismatch when special characters were present. - Miscellaneous minor bug fixes.
|- Added support for Revit 2024 - AR object vertical offset bug fix - Addressed error when trying to sign in using an expired 30 day trial - Updated help document copyright attributions - Hotspot visibility bug fix - HDR background duplication bug fix - Addressed issue with F1 Help document link - Miscellaneous minor bug fixes
|- Initial release