Yulio JumpWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open the Yulio Jump plugin from the Add-Ins tab in Revit.
- Sign in with your Yulio account. If you don't yet have an account, click here for your 30 day free trial
- Load your Revit project. Note: You will need at least one Scene defined to create a VR project.
- Open the Yulio Jump plugin again.
- Use the default settings for Render With, Lighting Model and Yulio Folder. You can experiment with these settings later.
- Select the scene(s) you would like to include in your VR project.
- Enable Add Navigation Hotspots to automatically generate point-to-point navigational hotspots between your scenes (requires line of sight).
- Select Add Floorplan to automatically add floor-plan-based navigation to your VR project.
- Click Create Project
Processing will take from a few minutes to tens of minutes depending on the project's complexity.
As soon as your project is ready, you will receive an email to the account you used to sign in.
Tap the link in the email to explore your ready-to-share VR project!
Download the getting started guide here for more details and options, including how to publish AR objects directly from Revit!
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Download and install the Yulio for Revit plugin. If this is your first time using the plugin, you will need to log in using the email address linked to your Yulio account. If you don't have a Yulio account, go to www.yulio.com and sign-up for a 30-day free trial. Launch the plugin then enter your email address and check your email for the activation link. When you receive it, select Confirm Plugin Activation. Once you have activated your account, return to Revit and select the Yulio for Revit icon again.
If you have any questions, issues, or suggestions (we love feedback!), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Initial release|