MagiCAD Connect for Autodesk® Revit® 2017 - 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
MagiCAD Connect enables you to search Revit compatible product models from MagiCAD Cloud's wide selection and insert them effortlessly into your design drawing. After installation MagiCAD Connect is automatically loaded to Revit and it is ready to be used when Revit is restarted.
In order to launch MagiCAD Connect, go to "MagiCAD Connect" tab on the ribbon and select "Search Products". Next use existing or create a new free MagiCAD Cloud account to login with. Click "Remember me" to keep yourself logged in for longer periods of time. Search products you would like to use in your design drawing and click insert. Select a placement for the model in the drawing and you are done.
There also exists MagiCAD Selection Tools, which are listed on the “MagiCAD Connect” ribbon tab. These selection tools support the product selection process for the specific manufacturer products.
Your BIM project is in a stage that you would like to add product models to it. Your workstation is connected to the Internet.
- Launch MagiCAD Connect, by first going to "MagiCAD Connect" ribbon tab and click on the "Search Products" button.
- Search products from MagiCAD Cloud’s wide selection, by typing or selecting your search criteria.
- Inspect the potential candidates by clicking on the product cards. Pick the most suitable product variant for your needs.
- Press insert and place the model into your design drawing.
- Download the installer file from Autodesk App Store (or from MagiCAD Portal)
- Save unsaved Revit project and close Revit if it is running.
- Run the MagiCAD Connect installer on your workstation as an Admin.
- Go to Control Panel, Programs, and Features.
- Select MagiCAD Connect from the list.
- Right-click and select “Uninstall”.
Visit the online help manual.
If you face any issues when using MagiCAD Connect, please follow these steps in order to solve the issue:
- Consult the user guide for a solution. You can download the guide from here.
- Check the application profile at Autodesk App Store for known issues and solutions.
- Document the issue as well as you can and contact our support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org any time of the day.
- We will get back to you within a week.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|MagiCloud Connect is now MagiCAD Connect. To learn more about the re-branding please visit https://www.magicad.com/en/blog/2019/01/progman-unifies-its-brands-under-magicad/ The latest changes: - EO web browser component loading issues fixed for Windows 10 v. 1809 users. - Performance improvements and faster startup. - Bug fixes. MagiCAD Connect enables you to search Revit compatible product models from MagiCAD Cloud’s wide selection and insert them effortlessly into your design drawing. Have access to manufacturer’s MagiCAD Selection Tools which will make selecting the correct product for your design that much easier.|
|Performance improvements and startup optimization. MagiCloud Connect enables you to search Revit compatible product models from MagiCloud’s wide selection and insert them effortlessly into your design drawing. Have access to manufacturer’s MagiCloud selection tools which will make selecting the correct product for your design that much easier.|