General Usage Instructions
ENRWOOD-FRAMING has many option
- Start your model from architectural drawing and create framing by clicking "F Building" icon. Solve your model by 3 clicks "Generate Supports", "Analysis", "Design".
- Start your model from architectural drawing and create framing by types. Click “F wall” to create walls, click “Floor Joist” to create joist, click “Roof rafter” to create rafter, click “Beam” to create beam and click “Post” to create post. Solve your model by 3 clicks "Generate Supports", "Analysis", "Design".
- Start your model from architectural drawing and framing by above method. Click “Single Element” to solve your project element by element.
- Edit supports and loads by clicking “Control” and selecting an element.
- Edit section by clicking “Edit section” icon.
- "Attachment" icon helps user to attach selected element (Wall, Beam, Post) to model elements such as floor joist/roof rafter or wall framing.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|* Convert 2d plan to 3d floor. * Adding the loads of wind and seismic on beam, joist, header, post and stud design * Modifying analysis diagram report. * Control wall and openings framing. * Improving joist and rafter data.|
|* A new report for analysis diagram * Control your wall and opening framing * Improving joist and rafter data.|