Copy ParameterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run the add-In.
- Choose the required Category.
- Choose Source Parameter Type, whether it’s a Type or an Instance Parameter.
- Choose Source Parameter Name, from a list of available parameters.
- Choose the target parameter Type and Name.
- Press ‘Apply’.
- When processing is done a message will appear with the results.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- The add-In will copy the value as it is seen in the properties, for example, if you are copying from the Area to a text parameter, if the Area is shown as 10 m2 it will be pasted to comments as 10 m2. If the area is shown 10 it will be pasted in comments 10.
- The add-in will replace any available value in the Target Parameter.
For any information, send an Email to: Support@virtualprojects.build
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Fixed an issue with integers - Added Support for Autodesk® Revit® 2023 - Support for Detail Items/Filled Regions - Added Support for other Categories like Rooms, Masses, etc.|
|- Added Support for Autodesk® Revit® 2023 - Support for Detail Items/Filled Regions - Added Support for other Categories like Rooms, Masses, etc.|
|- Added Support for Autodesk® Revit® 2022 new Categories - Added Support for Detail Items/Filled Regions - Added Support for other Categories like Masses, etc.|
|- Added Support to Autodesk® Revit® 2021 and 2022 - Added more parameters to copy from, like the Id and the Type Id|