ArtisGL ExporterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download installer
2. Run installer. In case you see a Windows warning message select "more" and press "Run Anyway"
3. If Revit is already present on your PC, the plugin will be installed
4. Otherwise, run Autodesk Revit (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 versions)
5. Open a 3D scene
6. Go to Add-on section from top menu
7. Press ArtisGL Exporter for Revit
8. Press Export to ArtisGL to open scene in ArtisGL 3D Publisher
9. In addition you can export .OBJ file
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|