Batch IFC Export ProWin64, English
Export Batch Autodesk® Revit® files in IFC files.
General Usage Instructions
- Open Revit and select any project/empty project.
- Click on BIMBOT tab.
- Click on the Batch IFC Export Pro plug-in.
- Click on Browse button (3 dots) to browse the folder containing Revit (.rvt) files.
- Now click on Convert button to convert and export all the .rvt files into IFC files.
- The IFC files are now saved in the browsed folder.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Company Name: CAPINFO TECHNOLOGIES
Company URL: https://www.capbim.info/
Support Contact: email@example.com
Watch Help Video or Contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Exporting IFC First Version|