General Usage Instructions
1. Select air terminals and ducts.
2. Select flex duct type.
3. Check or not Max Flexduct Length, input value.
4. Click Create button.
5. Each air terminals will connect to nearest duct.
- Air terminals must have only one connector.
- Flexible duct diameter is refered to air terminal connector size.
- If Max Flexduct Length is checked, the branch duct and the flexible duct are made together so that the length of the flexible duct does not exceed the maximum.
- The branch duct is made in the horizontal direction only. Therefore, if the vertical distance between the duct and the air terminal is greater than the maximum, the branch duct may not be made.
- The branch duct size is refered to air terminal connector size.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|