Wood Framing Floor 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Wood Framing Floor Revit addon contains several modules that make framing wood floors efficient.
- Floor Panel Layout takes an architect’s designed floor and automates panel layout planning to create real Revit floor panels.
- Floor+ automates wood framing work for floors.
- Truss+ is for generating wood truss systems instantly, perform structural analysis, and auto-generate shop drawings tailored to your standards.
- Cut Opening Revit plugin creates openings with fire safety components throughout a Revit model where MEP intersects with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams, and columns, creating openings with special holding details for structural beams.
- Sort Mark Revit addon renumbers elements, detects and renumber grids.
Install or uninstall Wood Framing Floor according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock [year]’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|