Tag LegendWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Click LoadFamily button to load default Generic Annotation families or you can use your own families
2. Place generic annotation family
3. Attach host by following:
- Select generic annotation instances
- Click AttachHost button
- Select component legend that you want selected annotations to be attached to
4. Write information to annotations. You have two options:
- Select generic annotation instances and click TagByElement button.
- Click TagByFamily, a dialog will appear to ask you to select the Generic Annotation families that you want to apply the command. Then click OK.
5. You can also input door & window information to door & window type parameter automatically such as: number of instances, level, sill height, room name by following below steps:
- Click InputType button
- A dialog will appear to ask you to select Door and Window type that you want to apply the command.
- Input parameter name that you want to copy information to. You may need to create project parameter to store the information
- Click OK
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The 30 days trial with full functions will be active immediately after installing the tool.
|Version Number||Version Description|