CatiaV5 Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the app.
- Launch Revit and Load a model.
- There’s an ‘Add-ins’ tab on the ribbon bar. It contains the following ribbon buttons as shown in the image below: ‘Export', ‘Preference’, and 'About Us'.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button to export the model to .cgr, .catpart and .catproduct file.
- This will launch save as dialog in which you can specify the directory and filename of your choice.
- From preferences, you can set the options for the output file. The options are as follows:-
- Write Free Points - By default, points are not exported to CATIAV5. Check this to write out points.
- Write Free Edges - By default, wire data is not exported to CATIAV5. Check this to write wire data.
- Write Hidden Entities - By default, hidden entities are not exported to CATIAV5. We need to check this option to export hidden entities in CatiaV5.
- V5 Version Number: We can select the version of CatiaV5 in which we want to export the current model. Supported versions are V5R15 to V5R29.
- Reset Defaults - Click this button to reset to default settings for CATIAV5.
7. 'About Us' button displays information about the company, product, and license details.
To work this plugin with Revit, it is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine. The installer of CATIAV5ExporterforRevitInstaller.exe will install plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install CATIAV5ExporterForRevit.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note:- Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately. It can be done from the Control Panel.
1. Export of Polymesh type entities is not supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Supports Revit 2023.|
|1.Supported export of Catia V5 version V5R22 to V5R29. 2.Support Revit 2020 and 2021.|