Column AxisWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Select a Structural rectangular Column and two perpendicular axes before pressing on the Button.
- From SALEM GROUP tab > Tools panel > Press Column Axis button.
- Determine base column corner that you wish from the four corner radio Buttons.
- Determine the exact offset distances in Millimeter (mm) from the grids and press Apply button.
- To create dimensions for the new location, select a Structural rectangular Column and two perpendicular axes, Choose the dimension style that you wish and then, Press Dimension Button.
- This tool is used for Structural rectangular Column family only.
- The offset distances are in millimeter (mm).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This tool was designed by Mohamed Salem to help engineers and technicians around the world while using Autodesk® Revit®.
Contact SALEMGROUP25@gmail.com for any questions/suggestions.
|Version Number||Version Description|