BIMaven ProWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Easting Northing to Property Line function of the add-in serves the purpose of the easy creation of detail lines using only Easting and Northing values
- Click on the BIMaven tab, and click on the Property Line icon.
- This will pop up a dialog which will allow you to input the Easting and Northing values.
- Paste over the Easting and Northing values.
- Choose whether the line is a closed or open loop, the closed loop will join the last point with the first point to complete the line geometry.
- After the lines are drawn, note that these lines are Detail Lines.
- Click on the "Massing & Site" tab and click on the "Property Line" button.
- Create a property line by Sketch and change the draw mode to "Pick Lines".
- Press tab to select all the detail lines created in the previous step, and click ok once the lines are selected.
- After the property line is created, tab through to delete the detail lines for a cleaner project.
Batch reload function of the add-in serves the purpose of reloading multiple linked files
- When your Autodesk® Revit® file has many stale links (e.g. after eTransmit / changed file location)
- Click on the BIMaven tab, and click on the batch reload Revit icon.
- This will pop up a dialog which will allow you to select the links which require a refresh.
- To select multiple items, hold shift and click/drag the files that are required.
- Holding Ctrl and clicking also allows for additional files to be added to the list.
- When done selecting the files, select reload from.
- Which will request a folder from which you can, then select the fresh file location.
- As the search is not recursive, do select only the files per folder.
- Repeat the steps for each folder containing the files.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Batch Reload Revit® Link
Batch reload function of the add-in serves the purpose of reloading multiple linked files.
Boundary Line auto sketch
Auto sketch and drawing of boundary / property line. Achieved by auto generating detail lines connected based on given Northings and Eastings values
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Currently, the file will reload on an exact file when the file name matches.
Do email us at email@example.com for more support & questions.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This version includes a new property line helper which auto generates a detail line based on Easting and Northing inputs.|