General Usage Instructions
- To open the application, select the button "Delete Shared Parameters" (see image 1).
- This will open the dialog "Delete Shared Parameters" and show all the shared parameters within the active document (see image 2).
- Note the number of displayed parameters may be higher than those shown in the dialog "Project Parameters", found in the Manage tab.
- These additional parameters (highlighted in red text) are obsolete and should be deleted.
- These parameters highlighted in blue text are Family Shared Parameters.
- You can check individual items or use the "Check All" radio button (see image 3).
- Use the navigation button (....) to open your shared parameters file (see image 4).
- This can be used to compare your shared parameters file with those contained in the active document (see image 5)
- Selecting the "Delete Selected Items" button (see image 6) displays a warning dialog that provides the possibility to interrupt the action if necessary (see image 7).
- Selecting "Yes" deletes all the selected items and associated data. A dialog appears, confirming the number of deleted parameters (see image 8).
- By selecting the name of the Shared Parameter with the active document will highlight in light green its equivalent Shared Parameter from the loaded file (Image-9).
- The views will AutoScroll to the parameter if it exists. This can be extremely valuable when working with non-office standard files were parameter GUID’s match but the names do not.
- By selecting anywhere but the name of the Shared Parameter will clear the highlight.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note: Please uninstall the previous version before installing this version.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Includes 2020 Update|
|Revit 2019 update|
|Revit 2018 update|
|Enhanced identification of Obsolete Shared Parameters and Family Shared Parameters within a project.|
|Enhanced identification of Obsolete Shared Parameters. Identification of Family Shared Parameters within a project.|
|Enhancement in the identification of Legacy parameters in Template and Project documents.|