Auto Dimension Columns and GridsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Go to GtG Add-ins tab, click on 'Auto Dimension' button present under 'Auto Dim Col&Axis' panel.
- Choose offsets from the column where dimensions will be placed.
- Select column and grids.
- Choose parameter name which represents vertical dimension for the column.
- Choose parameter name which represents horizontal dimension for a column.
- Choose dimension type and click ok.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
For support information please contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|add new feature. - get columns from linked files. -add Arc columns.|