KeyShot 8 Autodesk® Revit® PluginWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Note: KeyShot needs to be activated prior to the initial transfer. If you receive a connection error when KeyShot is launched from Revit, this means your KeyShot installation has not been activated yet. Please activate KeyShot prior to proceeding.
1. Open your model in Revit.
2. Open the Add-Ins menu from the main menu bar.
3. Open the KeyShot add-in.
4. Select Render. Remark: Revit plugins are disabled when viewing a perspective camera.
5. KeyShot opens and your model is imported.
Live Linking from a live session
1. As soon as KeyShot is started from Revit through the render button, the two applications are linked.
2. Assign materials, set up animations, set up your lighting and camera angles.
3. Go back to Revit and continue to refine your model.
4. When you are satisfied with your changes, select "Render". All changed parts (geometry/location) will be replaced inside KeyShot. All materials, animations etc will be maintained.
5. New parts will be added to the scene and may not automatically get painted.
Live Linking from an existing scene
1. When revisiting a project after both Revit and KeyShot have been closed, all you need to do is open both applications and load the corresponding model/scene into either application. The two applications are now linked.
2. Continue to work as described under section 'LiveLinking from a live session'
Run the installer and follow the instructions.
The installer automatically detects the available Revit installations and installs the plugin in the correct folders.
A KeyShot menu is automatically added to the Add-Ins menu.
To uninstall simply run the uninstaller in the installation directory.
- LiveLinking - update model inside KeyShot.
- Maintain family structure.
- Support for camera export.
- Support for export of RPC placeholder objects.
- Support for matching of Revit compass.
- Revit 2015-2020
- KeyShot 8
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Fixed warning for regular user - Support for Revit 2020|
|Initial release to app store.|