Batch detach model (Detach multiple Central files)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
General usage instruction is as follows:
- Click on the function button "Batch Detach" under the CherryBIM tools tab and Batch tasks panel.
- A new window form opens up.
- Click on the "Add model" button to browse and add the Revit model you want to link to. If you want to remove some link, select and click on the Remove button.
- There are some options for the detached files including:
- Remove CAD links in the central files.
- Detach with discard or preserve workset.
- Export to NWC format and the properties for the exported files (this function requires the Autodesk® Navisworks® exporter have been installed in your computer already).
Click on the activation icon on the top right corner to open up the activation form. In this form, it will show the Request Code for the add-in.
Please copy this Request Code and send an email to email@example.com to get the activation code.
Once you received the code, open the activation form again and paste them to the activation code text box and click on the Active button.
Make sure you have an internet connection available when active the add-in.
This is the single license activation, if you want to use all the add-in of Cherry BIM services, please visit https://www.cherrybimservices.com/ for the subscription purchase option.
Note: Please uninstall the older version before installing the new one.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
If you have any trouble with installation, uninstallation or bugs, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Update license issue when trial is expired.|
|- Update new License activation method|
|- Bug fix: Detach and preserve workset|
|- Fixing override file - Add instruction to download Navisworks Exporter add in - Now support Autodesk® Revit® 2020|