Revision + Cloud Manager (Trial)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Run it in a file that has revision clouds.
2. Select the revision(s) that you want to see
3. Right-click on the column header and select the properties that you want to include.
4. The information in the "Note" column is automatically generated by this add-in. You can use it to check for any drafting mistakes.
5. Type in "Comments" and the parameter value will update accordingly.
6. Type in "Detail Number" and the add-in will store the value temporarily until the next [Refresh] or [Verify Detail Number] action.
7. If you create/modify/delete the revision cloud in Autodesk® Revit®, the table will update in real-time.
8. Remember to close the Excel file if you are about to overwrite it.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Ask for new features, suggestions, and error:
Documentation of this app:
FAQ on license:
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Support Autodesk® Revit® 2024|
|- Support Autodesk® Revit® 2023|
|- Support Autodesk Revit 2022|
|- Support Autodesk Revit 2021|
|- Support Autodesk Revit 2020 - Add "Select Sheets of Printsets"|
|- Fixed login error message bug|
|- Support Autodesk Revit 2019 - Revision Manager: - match sheet order to Revit - check revisions that are on selected sheets - show number of total/showing/selected sheets and revisions - show only selected revisions/sheets - notify user when some revisions cannot be pulled off from sheets because of revision clouds|
|- User can cancel long running tasks - Add "View Type" field in RCM - Report whether a cloud is in detail group|
|- Updated screenshots - Add "Export Matrix" in Revision Manager - Add "Verify Visibility" in Revision Cloud Manager to process clouds in dependent views - Add "Filter Settings" in Revision Cloud Manager - Add "Sync Revit Selection" in Revision Cloud Manager|
|- Add "Export Sheet Matrix" in Revision Manager|