General Usage Instructions
1. Open your Revit model and open the 3D view.
2. You have the choice to prepare the 3D model for Unity either with the BIM data or without it.
3. You need to select a scene in the Unity environment in order to import the Revit model in it (By clicking the Select Unity Scene).
4. Using "Bundle | 3 Steps in One", all the preparation is done and the 3D model with the metadata is opened in Unity.
5. The "VR Preparation" feature is developed for the automatic preparation of VR projects in Unity. With this feature, users can easily import Revit models into Unity, prepare the necessary VR assets, assign materials using AI-Material and Auto Material features, and finally view their project with realistic materials, accurate lighting, shadows, and surrounding context along with the metadata embedded to the model in a full VR experience. To use this feature, please provide a valid token. If you wish to obtain a token, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your first and last name, as well as the email associated with your Autodesk account.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
In case any support is required or if you wish to obtain a token for the PRO feature, please send an email to email@example.com, including your first and last name, as well as the email associated with your Autodesk account.
|The second version.
|The first version.