Replicate Crop RegionWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Go to the Add-Ins tab and press the command button "Replicate Crop Region". Once you have done this, a window form will appear.
- Select the correct tab according to the type of views to change: floor plans, structural plans or ceiling plans.
- Select a single view crop region to replicate from the Combo-Box.
- Select the desired views to apply it by checking them in the List Check-Box below.
- You can set the "Crop Region Visibility" by checking its box. This item will be activated by default.
- Press the OK button to set the crop region to the desired selected views.
Note: also you can mix the views aligning different types of them, for example, you can select any ceiling plan as an initial view,
and then select floor plans views to match their crop regions.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Works for Floor Plans, Structural Plans and Ceiling Plans. The user interface has been improved. The performance also has been improved. Works with Autodesk® Revit® versions 2020 and 2021.|
|Initial Release Versions for Revit 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.|