Creoox glTF+ ExporterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Any Revit model can be exported to glTF with this add-in.
- Open Revit model in an appropriate Revit version.
- Click on the "Export to glTF" button in the ribbon bar under "Add-ins" tab,
- You will get a dialog with settings options.
- Set the options per your need and click on the “Start Export” button to export the file at the opted location.
- Additional metadata (properties of exported objects) are exported to a JSON file, which can be used by other applications.
- Output files (as a set-up) fit ideally as batch data for the conversion process to native .xkt file format for rendering models with Xeokit Viewer.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Ver 1.7 - Improved recursive loop detection in geometry export
You’ve got questions, and we have answers. Just send us a message and one of our knowledgeable support staff will be in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.
|Production version Improved recursive loop detection in geometry export