Express Family StampWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
A. User stamp is automatically added when a Revit project or family file is closed.
B. Settings Form
Click the Settings icon on the add-in ribbon to run it.
1. Select Button: Select the image file of the user displayed in the lower left.
(Image has to be 32x32 sizes png file.)
2. Description: Please enter a maximum of 30 characters for the description in the upper left corner.
3. Revit version print: The Revit version is displayed on the upper left.
4. Document Type print: Display the document type. (Project or Family)
5. Work shared print: Displays the central file.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply run the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release on Autodesk App Store.|