Print Setup ManagerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the Print Setup Manager button in Bimodel panel. A window will be opened with a table that shows all defined print setups.
- You can edit every field in every print setup.
- If you click on a Duplicate button it will copy the selected print setup with a new name.
- If you click on the Delete button the selected print setup will be deleted.
- Click on the OK button to save all the changes.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Visit our website here: http://www.bimodel.fr
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatibility with Revit 2021|