GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download and install the GLTF Exporter plugin for Revit.
2. Run Revit and load a model (part or assembly).
3. There’s a new tab on the ribbon bar named 'ProtoTech GLTF Exporter'. It contains the following three ribbon buttons.
After clicking here, a 'Save As' dialog will display on our screen.
You can write the name of the file.
Click the Save button to export the current model to the GLTF file.
It contains the following options.
- Precision: You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need a fine representation of the model, just check the “use Precision” check box and the slider will be enabled. You can slide and select the values from 0 to 15. Higher is the value, finer is the representation you will get and larger is the file size.
The default is full precision.
- Export Normals: You can select whether you want to export normals or not. The default is set to export normals.
- Tessellation: You can choose from Body level and face level. The default is face level.
- Change Export format: You can choose the file format you want by simple selecting GLTF or GLB format.
It displays information about the product. It provides the facility to activate your product license
at any time from this control.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export the model to the GLTF file.
Shows information about company and product. Also allows you to activate the plugin.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
After Installation restart Revit to see the changes.
We do not support textures scaling and text in this version.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Supports glTF format 2.0.|