FDN - Find Double NodesWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Using FDN is pretty straight forward. Pressing the “Find” button will search and find double nodes within the given margin. Double nodes will be grouped and presented as a list. This list of nodes will show node id and their coordinates. You can select a node from the list and it will be highlighted.
- Press the “Isolate Selected” button to isolate the neighboring nodes and elements.
- Press the “Zoom” button to zoom in to the selected node.
- Click “Show Nodes” to switch the display of analytical nodes.
- Click “Thin Lines” to switch to thin line mode.
- Use Export Nodes under the File menu to save the node list to a CSV file.
- Use Import Nodes to open and load previously saved nodes.
The setting menu holds the application and user-specific options.
- Adjust zoom and pan speed to fine-tune smooth zooming animation
- Remember properties will save application-wide settings such as window size, position, etc.
- User settings hold licensing information; fill out before requesting a license.
Help will take you to our support page. Under this menu, you can find info about your license: License status, functionality, issue/expiry dates, and your request code.
- Press the “Copy” button to copy the request code to clipboard.
- Press the “Try” button and it takes you to our trial licensing page.
- Press the “Buy” button to purchase a standard license.
- Press the “Load” button to properly load your license file.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in.
Installer will place the plugin to folder %ProgramData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\FDN.bundle. All versions of the application will reside here. Your license file will also be placed in this folder. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter a bug or any other issue please contact us.
You can contact us via email email@example.com
Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions
1. How do I activate my product?
Once you download the plugin, it comes with a limited functionality mode, where some of its features are not enabled. However, you can get a 3-day free trial license by clicking Help->License and Try. Doing so, you will be directed to our license server web site.
Once you simply fill the form with your request code you will be able to download the license file that is specially generated for you. This file will also be sent to you by email in-case you lose it. After you get the file, you can simply load your license file from Help -> License -> Load and then select your License.xml file.
After 3 days, your license will be expired and the plugin will return to the limited functionality mode. If you like it, you can purchase it monthly or yearly. Please contact support for payment options.
2. Can I use my license on another computer?
Our licensing scheme is per seat-based and your license is specific to the computer in which you have placed your request. You need a specific license for every workstation you intend to use our programs. Please contact us to have a quote for volume licensing.
3. Does FDN work with every setup?
Although we have tested many different setups and versions, glitches may occur on yours. Generally, if your system can run Autodesk® Revit®, then our plugins will work. If you’ll experience any issues, please contact us.
4. Is it possible to use FDN while on analytical edit mode?
Yes, it is certainly possible to use FDN while working on analytical edit mode. Just launch FDN before entering to analytical edit mode and you can use it while editing your analytical model.
5. Can I get a refund if my product does not work?
Our products are non-refundable. We want to ensure that you are %100 satisfied so we provide a 3-day free trial version before you purchase any of our products. If you have any further questions, check out our refund policy in Eula.
6. How often will you be making updates to the plugins?
We plan to release updates on every new version of Revit. However, we can also make releases according to the user feedback and for bug fixing reasons.
7. Is academic pricing available?
The academic licensing is to be only used for non-commercial purposes. Those intending to use our software for educational and research purposes can contact us to acquire academic licensing. It is available free of charge for University members and students.
8. The program doesn't fully satisfy my needs. I have an idea to be developed to make it work better. What should I do?
We like lean methodology on our product development. And we appreciate every piece of advice and feedback from our users. Please contact us if you have literally anything to say about our programs.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Minor bug fixes Speed Improvements|
|Compatibility - Revit 2018 - Revit 2019 Bug Fixes - Program crashes after clicking a fixed node - Minor improvements.|